Dr. Michael Scharf Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Scharf?

Should have been a pathologist

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Sharf is a robot pretending to be human. He is dismissive, superior and rude. He is completely devoid of personality and most importantly is unable to relate on a human level to questions about care or concerns.

horrible experience!!!

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Went to Dr. Scarf & explained how I had some very uncomfortable and painful symptoms that I had been dealing with for a while. He completely dismissed my concerns and dismissed me as if I were a drug seeker. I never asked for anything nor did I want anything! I just wanted to figured out what was wrong with me. I left his office very discouraged and found a wonderful doctor who referred me to a specialist. The specialist ran a series of tests and found that I have a disease and that's why I have the symptoms and pain. Dr. Scharf does not listen and is not a kind, caring doctor who takes time to really find out what is going on with his patients.

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I just recently visited Dr Scharf's office and will never be returning. His staff is OK but he is very unfriendly and rude. Made me feel very uncomfortable. Only spent about 3mins with me. Not sure why he ever became a Dr. He obviously hates his job!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr.Scharf has no bedside manners and is very rude. I felt very uncomfortable talking to him to him because he acted like he wasn't taking me seriously about my health issues. I will not be returning to hisoffice.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017