Dr. Michael J Scheel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Scheel?

will not refer... get a NEW Dr

Dr. Scheel is the best!

Highly recommend

Extremely caring and an overall great guy. Excellent physician. I have great respect for his honesty and surgical skills. I coul barely walk when I met him and now I am back to my life. Although I have likely permanent limitations, Dr. Scheel has made it as good as it will likely ever be. I am also in healthcare and I am very hard to impress, but I will never go to another surgeon. I have a chronic issue that damages my joints and Dr. Scheel is the only guy for the job. I highly recommend him, first for his skill but equally for who he is as a person. He will always treat you with caring aand respect.

Dr. Michael J Scheel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.