Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Scheerer
Dr. Michael T Scheerer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Nottingham, MD and Springfield, VA . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Scheerer is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Scheerer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael T Scheerer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Scheerer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael T Scheerer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Scheerer in this video.
Dr. Michael T Scheerer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.