Dr. Michael D Scheiber Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Scheiber?

Great Doctor!

My husband and I felt comfortable and confident with Dr Scheiber and the Institute of Reproductive Health in general from the moment we had our first consultation. After having failed treatment in the past with other facilities, Dr Scheiber's aggressive approach was exactly what we were looking for. Him and his whole staff were always so friendly and amazing. All positive and felt like they were rooting for us the whole time! We could not be any happier with our decision to visit. I would recommend anyone seeking any kind of fertility treatment to go see him.

Dr. Scheiber is the best!!

My husband and I have been undergoing fertility treatments with Dr. Scheiber for several months. He is easily our favorite doctor that we have seen throughout our infertility journey. I can't say enough about the care that we received. We are now (finally) pregnant with a healthy baby and I wish we could go through our whole pregnancy and delivery with Dr. Scheiber--it is very bittersweet leaving him and the rest of his team to go back to our primary care. I would recommend the Institute for Reproductive Health and Dr. Scheiber to anyone struggling with infertility--he is the best!!

Great experience

Dr. Scheiber was always positive and personable. The entire IRH staff made this very difficult part of my life much easier.

Dr. Scheiber and staff at IRH were amazing to work with. Very patient, knowledgeable, compassionate, and encouraging.

Dr Scheiber and staff are amazing. They helped me and my husband during our most difficult times with infertility.

Due 3/31/18!!

I went to see Dr Shreiber in May 2017 and he recommend IUI. I was kind of skeptical at first however he was the expert. Needless to say, I was pregnant after 2 cycles with medication! My husband and I will be forever grateful! Also it's a bonus he's funny and made me chuckle so it eases the anxiety of why you are there in the first place! Thank you!

He gave me my miracle!

I had been to another clinical in the attempts of getting pregnant through IUI. All didn't take. I came to IRH and were given our miracle on our first try with Dr. Scheiber. Him and the staff at IRH are incredible! They are so welcoming, friendly, and act like they truly care about you. They are there to make babies not money.

Best decision ever!

I'm so glad I was referred to IRH and Dr. Scheiber! After years of struggling, I saw Dr. Scheiber and was able to start our fertility process immediately. I'm now pregnant after only my 2nd cycle of IVF. Everyone in the office is so helpful, kind, and attentive. Someone is always available to contact at all times. I received a personal phone call from Dr. Scheiber after my failed IVF. He was so sympathetic, answered my questions, gave me hope. He had a new plan prepared and we started it as soon as i was ready. Now, I'm almost through my 1st trimester! Throughout the whole process, I cannot say anything negative about anything or anyone. I can never thank them enough for what they have done! They are amazing!

Felt like Family

I cannot say enough great things about this facility, staff and doctors !! Made me feel like family, put my fears to rest and they responded to my questions quickly after leaving a message. I was always greeted with smiles and "Hello's". I will miss coming to the office as I have successfully completed my IVF !!!! Will definitely recommend Institute for Reproductive Health for anyone wanting to start a family !!

Veronica Henderson, CNP

Amazing physician with life changing practice!

Knowledgeable, personal, and professional. Highly recommend!

My wife and I are a special case being both women. With Dr. Scheiber and the entire staff at the Institute for Reproductive Health, we felt welcomed and cared for the entire time. They were such a dream to work with! Dr. Scheiber was patient and helpful during our appointments, answering any questions we had. We never felt rushed. Dr. Scheiber and the nurses were so knowledgable about the procedure we were interested in (Comaternity) and walked us through the process step by step, making the entire process so smooth and stress free. The nurses responded to our calls quickly and truly cared about our progress. Sarah and Erica, two of the nurses, took the time to get to know us and made us feel like we were more than just another patent. Qualifying for the money back guarantee was a great option that helped take some of the stress away about the financial burden. However, Dr. Scheiber helped us make our miracles on our very first try! We could not be more thankful to work with such a wonderful practice and we would recommend them to anyone.

Very professional, upbeat, honest, and knowledgeable

Dr. Scheiber sat down with my husband and I on day 1 and discussed our treatment options. We were coming from another fertility clinic (and had not been successful) and Dr. Scheiber was aware that we did not want to "waste any time!". My IVF round was started within 2 weeks of my first visit and I had a positive pregnancy test after 1 fresh cycle! Best money spent!