Dr. Michael A Schindel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Schindel?

Great doctor, but poor front of the office staff

We love Dr. Schindel, but the front office staff was too difficult to work with. We were given incorrect medical advice from whoever answered the phone on more than one occasion, and several times were told we could not speak to a nurse to get clarification. As we are often on the road, being able to access the doctors other than to be told to go to urgent care is necessary for us. We have found a reliable front office staff at another doctor's. They are meeting our needs far better. If you can deal with the front office staff, Dr. Schindel or any of the other doctors at this practice are great.

Top Notch

Amazing clinic and doctor. You guys need to check this place out. Not just another medical mill churning through the patients. Dr. Schindel really seems to care about you as a person. Better yet, I am feeling better than I have in years!

Dr. Schindel is one of my most personable doctors. I know he cares and that it top of my list. I have made several referrals to him and they all have made connections and followed through. Our chats always included that he is a great doc! I love that he is a christian and is not afraid to walk the walk. I have asked him to pray with me at critical life altering times and he has. He is a 5 doctor!

Wonderful Doctor!

Kind, Caring, Compassionate

Dr. Schindel is an excellent gate-keeper. He is careful to refer me to specialists as needed. He stays in touch with those specialists. However, I believe the practice is growing too quickly for him to keep up. It is harder and harder to make appointments. I also believe his receptionists and insurance staff need to work on courtesy and friendliness.

Very Good doctor - staff lacks friendliness

Dr Schindel was very good, but his reception staff could have been friendlier when greeting me. It definitely felt like I was a number and part of the job.

Dr. Michael A Schindel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.