Dr. Michael S Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Schneider?

Patient

Dr. Schneider's reputation is over-inflated. As the other review indicated, he insists on scheduling follow-up appointments after each visit which are unnecessary, most likely to collect insurance money. Most of the time I'm not sure if he remembers who I am. Often when I try to contact him, he does not return my calls. Recently, he did not follow up on the results of a blood test. I had to contact him two weeks later, and there was a serious issue that needed to be addressed. The last couple times I spoke with him, he was condescending and rude, and his behavior was very strange. I don't think he genuinely cares, and I think he is losing it.

Very thorough

Good doctor but.....

Office and support staff is excellent. I don't always feel as though I was listened to, or that my concerns were taken seriously. I see him regulary for a chronic condition, but if I have another issue, he seems to prefer I schedule another appointment. That doesn't make sense unless you look at it from the perspective of how you're going to bill the insurance provider. Most people can't afford additional time or money to make additional appointments. Dr. Schneider is VERY good, but if any of these areas are of concern, you now know.