Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Schonfeld MD
Dr. Michael R Schonfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reedsburg, WI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schonfeld is affiliated with Reedsburg Area Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael R Schonfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael R Schonfeld has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Mother of two
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael R Schonfeld - Posted on August 15th, 2015
Dr. Schonfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Edward W Sparrow Hospital
Dr. Michael R Schonfeld Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael R Schonfeld's office for more information.
1900 N Dewey Ave Reedsburg, WI : (608) 524-6487
More about Dr. Michael R Schonfeld
I believe it is a real privilege and a tremendous responsibility to care for individuals and families healthcare needs. As a doctor, I am a teacher. One of my main concerns is to answer questions and provide education to my patients about their health. I want to understand what concerns them, both when they are sick and well. Preventive medicine is my focus and I work with my patients to outline a health maintenance plan.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Michael R Schonfeld is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reedsburg, WI.