Dr. Michael K Schrader Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael K Schrader?

Dr. Schrader sucks!!!!!

He is the worst doctor ever! He let one of his patients die without so much as a phone call to check on them. He has NO IDEA how to diagnose cancer, even when it is obvious and staring him in the face! I hope he dies of cancer . . . SOON!

Misdiagnosed me BIG TIME!

Dr. Schrader let my cancer grow undetected in me for almost a year before another doctor finally diagnosed me correctly. I was misdiagnosed a couple of times and given lots of pain medicines instead of having the proper tests run. By the time it was caught, I was in Stage IV. Not even a phone call from his office to check on me. I was his patient for almost 6 years.

Dr. Michael K Schrader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.