Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Schrenko has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael D Schrenko has the following 7 expertise
- Dermal Fillers
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michael D Schrenko has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 13
Dr. Schrenko, is a very Patient Dr. he doesn't rush you out of the office no matter how many are waiting, he's a no nonsense Dr. direct & to the point he has no problem telling you if he feels things may need adjustments, I cannot say enough about his staff Kathy The office Manager is kind & Professional she knows the office in and out, Always greets you with a Hello by Name The offices Medical Assistant Hillary is also a caring Professional as well and address your concerns the best she can They work very well together as a team.Thank You Dr. Schrenko Kathy & Hillary...
Dr. Schrenko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Michael D Schrenko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsMichael D Schrenko Do, 49 Ocean St, Lynn, MA
Dr. Michael D Schrenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynn, MA.