Dr. Michael Schroeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schroeder?

100% wrong

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Saw Dr Schroeder in the emergency room for pain in my knee after being told by my primary care physician to go to the ER if the pain got worse over the weekend. he did not believe I was in pain and that was reflected in his report. Therefore the insurance company will not pay for the ER visit. A few days after that Dr visit I was having surgery on that knee. There's no way I would trust this man's judgement with my children. Therefore I would never see him again.

Posted on May 24th, 2009

Intelligent, thorough, calm demeanor, caring and solved my problem and put me at ease.Excellent diagnostic work at 1:30 AM.Thanks Dr. SchroederER Patient

Posted on November 21st, 2016