Dr. Michael P Schuhknecht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Schuhknecht?

Great Doctor. Very very compassionate with total caring for his patients. He change my life repairing a hernia and a pannaculectomy. The excess fat from a weight loss, 23#'s worth, and I feel great! He has a great sense of humor too. Plus he's a real hottie 😊. I wouldn't go to any other surgeon 😎.

Cutest baby face Dr. i ever seen!

Very pleasant and caring Dr.!

Awesome

I couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Schuhknecht & his staff.

We won't go to anyone other than Dr. Schuhknect. He is VERY Informative and gives the BEST CARE!

He is the best

Dr Schuhknecht is really the best. I recently had the lap band surgery. I wanted to be able to lose 50 pounds and quit smoking. Historically I have gained anywhere from 50-120 pounds during the countless times I had quit. I would always end up going back to smoking to stop the weight gain. He and his excellent staff helped me to learn how to eat healthy, lose the weight I needed and have surgery that helped me to maintain control over my eating. I have not smoked in over 5 months and have kept my weight gain to under 15 pounds this time. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Schuckncht (except for having to spell his name) and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to make a lasting healthy change in their life.

Rev.

LOVE HIM , WONDERFUL PERSON, DOCTOR, JUST FOUND HIM AGAIN AND I AM COMING OUT TO MICHIGAN TO HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF ME FROM NOVI, MICHIGAN......HE TOOK AMAZINE CARE OF ME BEFORE AND HE IS THE ONLY DR. I TRUST WITH MY LIFE...HE KNOWS HOW TRUE THIS STATEMENT IS........I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCHUHKNECHT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THE TRULY MOST CARING AND AMAZING DR.. I HAVEN'T HAD AN APPOINTMENT AT HIS NEW LOCATIONS SO IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS SENCE MY FIRST SURGERY...I WILL NOT GIVE A FALSE STATEMENT ABOUT THE EASE OF THE APPOINTMENT BUT HIS STAFF BEFORE WERE WONDERFUL, THE OTHER'S I LEAVE UNANSWERED WILL BE ANSWERED WHEN I COMPLETE MY FIRST APPOINTMENT..FOLLOW UPS WILL BE ANOTHER LATER ANSWER....SO DON'T THINK HE GOT BAD RATINGS OR HIS STAFF I AM A HARD PATIENT TO DEAL WITH. LOL....I JUST CAN'T GIVE AN HONEST ANSWER ABOUT THE APPOINTMENTS AND STAFF YET.I WILL BE BACK TO UPDATE YOU ALL.

Very impressed w/ Dr,. Schuhknecht. His staff is very professional and compassionate. Never a long wait time. Wonderful experience

mr. personality

when I was very ill diagnosed with ischemic colitis in niles Lakeland hospital I met dr. schunhknecht for the first time when he did my colonoscopy.. he is such a personable dr. with a great bed side manner. he makes you feel at ease. when your ill. the kind of drs. we wish all were like, even though I am still not well I have another colonoscopy coming up this month. I sure hope I get dr. schunhknecht again. my. choice any surgery I would have to have. he would be the one. my score 4 stars.

Dr. Schuhknecht is a first rate surgeon who I have seen and experienced handling extremely difficult surgeries and patients. He is kind, understanding and is exceptionally bright. He did very well as a resident, is a strong teacher and a skilled surgeon, you'd be lucky to have him = I watched him train and have seen him treat patients as well as myself.