Dr. Michael Schutte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schutte?

Details man. All about the patient

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I was amazed at the difference Dr Schuttes exam And attention to detail and exams performed by Two other physicians. Dr. Schutte was wonderful He doesn't use a physician assistant. I saw him not an assistant.

Dread visits

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I have a visit scheduled for this week and I'm dreading it. WC is making me go, even though I know I'm recovered. Each time I have gone, I have had to wait for an hour in the exam room; I have better things to do with my time. Be sure to bring a book. I am there solely for rehab, as I didn't need surgery, but I am convinced my PT knows more about rehab than he does, but he has the MD.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Schutte. He is all business and cares about his patients. Probably the reason for the longer wait is because he is next door in PT following up on all his patients. Almost every PT visit. I would wait however long I need to , to see him.

Beware

Posted on March 16th, 2011

This Dr. was offended when i asked him the price of a surgery, and whether or not a different operation would be overall better to purue. He then refused to see me again and did not sent over scan results to another doctor. I had a broken leg with 5 fractures and he was rude and arrogant. Beware if you have aquestion that threatens him he will flare on you.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 25th, 2008

Dr. Schutte was a wonderful Doctor and was always ready and able to listen. He paid attention to each complaint and never passed anything off without researching my problem. Always asked how I was doing and would even come in to check on me while I was in doing my PT. I recommend him to everyone!!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017