Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Schweppe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael W Schweppe has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Michael W Schweppe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael W Schweppe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I had a knee replacement done 4 years ago and have had many problems with it. I had went back to consult with him, but he didn't really seem to know what was causing the swelling and pain and didn't seem that interested. I have since moved on to Capital Region Orthopedic in Albany. I had a wonderful doctor who did a great job on my other knee, and is monitoring the other one done by Dr. Schweppe for possibly future surgery again.
Dr. Schweppe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1995
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Michael W Schweppe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedics Associates Of Duchess County, 918 Ulster Ave, Kingston, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael W Schweppe in this video.
Dr. Michael W Schweppe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.