Dr. Michael A Scutella Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Scutella?

Very dissatisfied

His bedside manner is deplorable. He rushed us through our visit. I spent more time checking in than he spent talking to me. He doesn't care what patients think, but I'm writing this review in hopes that prospective patients will read it and pick another doctor.

Terrible!

As a healthcare provider myself I can assure you that he does not have the basic knowledge or skill set to practice medicine. Do not allow him to risk your life.

Excellent Doctor

No meaningful advice

During first prenatal appointment doctor didn't give too much attention. No recommendations due to previous medical history. A lot of doctors with 4 times less "experience " can give you more meaningful information.

This so called "Doctor" and I used that term lightly is the absolute worst! He places patients at risk and their unborn children! You are not safe under his care, Many patients have suffered the consequences of his so called care! Don't choose him!

horrible doctor

I am very angry with this so called "doctor". He has no current knowledge of medical practice! He pushes surgery and pain medicine as if he were looking for something to do. His bedside manner is very poor. He botched a surgery on me then tried to cover it up following the complications. Upon doing extensive research on surgery, he told me there was no such thing as the complications I had. Because of his carelessness, I am now undergoing several surgeries to fix what he did wrong! I will not even get into the fact that he failed to report the surgery to my insurance company.

Scatella does not practice as his partners do keeping in mind the health and well being of patients. Mistake after mistake after mistake should be is medical mantra! Does not deserve the credentials he has!

Dr. Scutella is a great doctor. He definitely spends time with his patients and never makes you feel rushed.

Very complacent.

Dr. Scutella is a pretty good doctor and I have no regrets about putting my gynecological health in his hands! He, along with his team listen, act and follow up... I have never had any issues in all the years I have been his patient - he has been right on the ball with diagnosis and has a good sense of humor!

I have worked for and been a patient to quite a few OB/GYN physicians, and Dr. Scutella is by far the best in Erie, he is extremely smart and I would not trust my body or baby to any other doctor around here.

Poor Physician!

I Can definitively say without a doubt Dr Scutella should be removed from the medical field! You should NOT choose this doctor for your health care needs! The positive reviews below are extremely questionable and one must wonder if either his staff or Scutella himself wrote the reviews! Do yourself a BIG favor and research him more thoroughly if you're even remotely considering him as your new doctor- then you'll come to learn he is an extremely risky choice for a Ob/Gyn!