Dr. Michael J Sebahar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Sebahar?

The best in Carlsbad and surronding area.

I have artritis in my neck and Dr, Sebahar relieved the pain.

PRP Injection

Dr. Sebahar administered a PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection in my right knee one month ago. I had a torn tendon and a meniscus tear. After the injection, I put ice on the knee for a couple of days. After one month, I am 95% improved. Dr. Sebahar and his professional staff truly care about their patient's health. I am thankful that the PRP procedure is available and that I chose this procedure over surgery.

He fixed my severe back pain that forced me into early retirement

The worst pain of my life brought me into Dr. Sebahar's office. After abandoning a thriving career of my own because of crippling back pain, I needed real help. I had tried chiropractic care and other holistic approaches -- all without success. I was depressed, had gained 30 pounds and was no longer able to enjoy life as I once did. I didn't know if such a "cool," down-to-earth doctor could actually help me without surgery. After my first injection (nearly painless), I thought, "my God, everything is back to normal. I've finally gotten past this thing." Dr. Sebahar is super kind and friendly. He took exceptional care of me and words don't suffice to describe how much he changed my life. Mind you, without pain pills and without surgery. I began physical therapy with a therapist he told me to go to, and my core strength is improving and the weight is slowly coming off. There is hope again. Before Dr. Sebahar, I was sure I was headed towards paralysis or dangerous surgery that may or may not work. I have very complex and numerous spinal conditions, including all of the types of spondys and several pars fractures, but you wouldn't know that now. I had a second injection a few weeks after the first, and now I can actually sleep throughout the entire night. Prior to De. Sebahar treating me, I Dreaded bed time. I tossed and turned and was up every hour. Mornings were even worse! I couldn't stand up straight, couldn't walk too well and felt useless. I have 75% of my life back on a "bad" day and 90% back on a good day. My feelings of terror, anger, depression, bitterness, and physical fatigue are in the past. I recommend Dr. Sebahar to anyone with severe back pain.

Dr. Sebahar was very through and caring ascertaining pain cause and applying treatment. He stays up to date on latest research. I highly recommend him.

Soo sooo better than most

The office is busy. Not many medication based Drs left. Many are offering more injections, = serious cash $$$$ for drs. bad for a lot of pts. who do better with constant level of meds not a dump. Injection therapy offers huge risks, open wounds, meds with slow dispersion rates, office-acquired infections like viral, bacterial, and fungal yucks! #1 time I had to go on anti-biotic, asked the vary young staff saves money to please clean the site , that hurt ; I ended up on antibiotics. I've been a pain management pt for 20 years seen a lot of fads good, bad and really crazy medical care. This dr is ok his staff vary green. I'm not new to a pain mag clear and well documented MRi hx of pathology I don't need to lie about pain issues, I've seen Sebahar trust a green staff member over a pain mang pt. I fallowed up...the pt was right the staff was lied to get out of trouble.... Knowing the pt had a 12 year history of pain management, regardless of obvious addiction issue with all of use (mental emotional) there was a failure to trust the dr enough to communicate the concerns about the staff before hand? I've transferred care before this happened to me!

Mrs.

Dr. Sebahar has taken the time and effort to rehabilitate me from close to non-functional due to pain, to riding and jumping horses in competition again. He and his staff are dedicated towards improving patients' lives and he does a wonderful job achieving those results. I owe my happiness to his expertise and capabilities.

Back Pain Relief

Dr. Sebahar is great. Definitely knows his stuff and recommended facet joint injections for me without me having to do another MRI (I had one from 2007) and my back hasn't felt this good in years. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and spent a long time with me on my first visit. Never felt rushed. Great experience.

old icu nurse

can't thank Dr Sebahar enough for the amazing pain relief after a series of lumbar injections. He listened to me, explained his treatment plan and the treatment has changed my world to a much nicer and more pain free one,

Find another doctor.

Dr. Sebahar After the initial visit Dr. Sebahar hasn't talked about what he is doing and why he is doing it. He's very standoffish. I don't think he hears what I am trying to say and doesn't explain what he is doing, Seven office visits and the back pain is the same as when I started.

Wonderful Medical group!

Doctor Sabahar and his staff at Coastal pain group, have given me a new outlook on life. Before my life was a world of pain! Now I can control that pain with the help of Dr. Sabahar and his staff. Tiffany has been an angel ! Thank you for really caring about your patents!

Be carefully. He will ask you to do a clinical trail and will not think about your feelings. Pain is very personal. You would like a Doctor that cares and not deceptive.

Selfrightous horrible MD. His P.A. Autumn is complexly incompetent. Avoid them! Your condition will only get worse!

Nothing good to say. My pain is worse, my life is worse since the second I met Doctor Sebahar and Autumn.