Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Seel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 76
First time I met Dr. Seel, I said that I think I tore my rotator cuff at the gym. He totally ignored that and sent me to therapy, which made my tear worst. After 6 months, I could not life my arm or turn it out to the side. After finally taking imaging, it was diagnosed that I had a tear. Superman could see no tear without imaging. I had the surgery and then it took 3 and a half months for my incision line to heal.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Seel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Michael J Seel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllegheny Orthopaedic Associates, 500 Blazier Dr, Wexford, PA
Dr. Michael J Seel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wexford, PA.