Dr. Michael Segarra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Segarra?

Excellent doctor/practice

Posted on May 16th, 2014

I have been using Dr. Segarra's medical practice for 25 years. He and his associates, Dr's Cohen and Katz have seen my four children through the treatment (and subsequent hospitalization) associated with sudden infant death syndrome, asthma, lymes disease, acute infection and a host of other medical issues. I can not recall one incidence where the care has not been professional, the diagnosis accurate and the beside manner comforting. Every member of the office staff is pleasant and helpful. I didn't stay with this practice for 25 years out of convenience as I moved 25 miles away and could have chosen a closer doctor but instead I continued to use North Brunswick Pediatrics. I have considerable faith in the quality of care I receive from Dr. Segarra and his associates. Excellent doctor!!!

excellent doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Always spends time with my son.

Posted on September 26th, 2017