Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Y Seiba has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael Y Seiba has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Michael Y Seiba is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I've had three scheduled visits with this doctor. Each time my wait time was over an hour. On my last visit the wait time was hitting two hours so I just walked out. The staff requires that you pay your co-pay upfront. I guess they have problems with walk outs before. The nursing staff, those who take your vitals and ask you all the questions about your visit seem to be either just of school or trainees. Not much confidence in them.
28 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 1990
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Michael Y Seiba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRenaissance Urology Center, 2717 Cornerstone Blvd, Edinburg, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Y Seiba in this video.
Dr. Michael Y Seiba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edinburg, TX.