Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Seibert
Dr. Michael Seibert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cookeville, TN, with other offices in Murfreesboro, TN and Murfreesboro, TN . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Seibert is affiliated with Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc, Hickman Community Health Services and Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Seibert has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael Seibert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I don't know what school Dr. Seibert went to but obviously it was a joke!! This man knows nothing!! My husband has high blood pressure, and the doctor asks him why his blood pressure is high! Really? Shouldn't he be able to figure that out? My husband has ADD and dr seibert didn't even know what that was! Are you kidding me?! The wait time was unreal and the staff looked very rough. We will not be returning to this doctor!! Very uneducated!
Dr. Seibert was very caring, so I thought! His staff set up two appointments in smyrna to see a specialist. However the 1st doctor never showed up to work and the other didn't accept my insurance. Being on disability and raising two children is difficult sometimes. Gas prices are very exspensive so I returned to doctor office and explained this to his office manager, who had put me in a room with another staff member to discuss. His office manager told me she wouldn't worry about $20 if she were me. At that time I stated I wanted to leave. Office manager and staff blocked the door at which time I told office manager I am leaving and id like to take copys of my chart with me, I reached between them, and opened door! I also stated to let dr. Seibert know of what she told me and that he lost a client. Never heard from them again! Never will I be treated or belittled in this way! Too many good doctors who care about their clients!!!!
Dr. Seibert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Hickman Community Health Services
Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute
St Thomas Hospital
23 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Seibert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.