Dr. Michael D Seidman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Seidman?

Never got to see

I was referred to this doctor after going through my last severe vertigo attack, having had vertigo continually for forty years and regular severe attacks periodically, several of them putting me in the hospital I had hope this specialist would help. After a four week wait for an appoint while suffering through this latest severe attack we showed up at the office and were told that I had to have a hearing test in order to see the doctor, never mind what my hearing has to do with the world spinning round and my nausea, I never have figured that out. Other than it added another two hundred and fifty dollars to the bill. After the wait and then the test I was admitted into the office to find that no I will not be seeing the specialist I was referred to but his PA as the doctor does not see patients, so after a four week wait you do not even see the specialist you were sent to see. Another two hundred and fifty dollars and I never saw the so called specialist and wasted more of my time and money. Oh I did get some info on some homeopathic meds that the company the doctor owns makes and his office push’s I may as well have lit a match to the five hundred dollars this cost as I would have gotten the same results.

I waited one hour and thirty minutes to see the doctor. However he did not even said “sorry” or given an excuse for it. Besides he was not interested in my condition, but start bragging about his accomplishments. He took out a pocket of vitamins from his pocket and said “See I carry this vitamin and take them too.” and asked to buy his Vitamins with big pictures of himself on the box. The vitamins was over $200 dollars. There were PAs coming in and out of the room and he was repeating “See this patient been to this and that doctor..” and asked me repeat which famous colleagues of his I have been. The session has been just bragging for his ego while putting down and cutting down on the patient as if tinnitus is my fault. Tinnitus is his specialty but he offered nothing except his Vitamins and Tinnitus formula vitamin (which he has 15% stake) which I was taking. I only wish he listened if he had nothing to offer. I was very disappointed at him, and his attitude of non-caring and non-professional attitude. Despite of his attitude I took Dr. Seiman’s vitamin for a year hoping that I could get better. Waste of money and I was told the his vitamins are not even high quality Omega 3s and other components.

Outstanding!!!

All the staff I came in contact with was caring and helpful. The Audiologist who tested my hearing was very thorough as was Dr Ashley Halberg and Dr Bousard who put me through a battery of balance testing in order to gather information vital to diagnosis. Dr Seidman is top notch in his field and exuded a humanist caring manner with me personally and a pledge to do his very best in conjunction with all his resources to help find out the source of my ear problem and determine a solution. As a RN I was able to interact with him on a level rarely seen. I felt as if he not only listened to my concerns, but valued the input I was able to relay to him for consideration. I have never been treated with so much concern, professionalism, and compassion as with this practice. I have been severely ill for nearly 4 years been to see about 35 specialty MDs to no avail, and feel if anyone can unravel this mystery illness it will be this group.

M

I had to wait for two months to see him, but he was fantastic. He ordered all the tests he could think of to give me the correct diagnosis. He could not do much for my condition since I didn't need surgery, but he is probably the best ENT doctor in the area. He listens to you. I highly recommend him. The audiology department is wonderful also.

After several unsuccessful surgeries from previous doctors, I took my daughter to Dr. Seidman. He is an amazing doctor-- highly knowledgeable, highly skilled, and very caring. I wish I had known about him sooner. I trust him more than almost any other doctor I've known.

Sent residents and med students to take care of my wife. No follow-up. He should stick to peddling vitamins and snake oil.

Dr. Michael D Seidman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.