Dr. Michael R Seikel Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Seikel?

Good Doctor, Polite and Kind

Dr Seikel has been my Gyn. for over 25 years. He is attentive, and has maintained his own nurses for years which greatly adds to patient comfort. He is respectful towards women. He is of a quiet demenor and has learned to communicate much better as he has matured. The only hesitancy I have in giving him a 5 star is that I feel he is so focused on just his specialty that if you ask a question outside his comfort zone he will just tell you that he does not do that. He gives very short answers where sometimes a more indepth conversation whould have served me better. I do trust him.

Wonderful Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Seikel for many years. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. He has addressed a wide range of issues for me from routine exams, to surgery. I feel comfortable talking to him about any concern I have.

Excellent Doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Seikel for over 21 years. He has always listened and been prompt in meeting my needs. His nurses are excellent and are prmopt in getting back with me. I am able to get in within the same day I call. He must be as good as I think because his nurse Cheryl was his nurse 21 years ago. She left for 2-4 years and has been back for quite a few years!

Splendid doctor. Would highly recommend.