Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Septer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael J Septer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 40
This use to be a good doctor until his wife started working with him he use to pray with you not he just mean and all they worrie about is money and how many trips they can go on. Don't even have a answering service. And they have no hospital affiliate I don't think he even a real doctor. Wait time is 4 to 6 hours. He is very hateful now
There are only 2 good things at this office that his MA and his front office gal, everyone else there is rude as crap and does not know what the heck they are doing on a daily basis. When you been working as long as you have there an cannot even pronounce your patients first names correct there is a problem and this same person is constantly skipping over patients because she does not know what the heck she is doing its time she left very unprofessional to say the least. If I wanted to be preached at I would attend Church on Sundays. If he got rid of his wife and this lady who's trying to be a nurse which she is not the place would run so much smoother.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Michael J Septer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael J Septer Do, 6735 Cascade Rd SE Ste 300, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Michael J Septer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.