Dr. Michael J Septer Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Septer?

Worst doctor ever

He is money hungry

This use to be a good doctor until his wife started working with him he use to pray with you not he just mean and all they worrie about is money and how many trips they can go on. Don't even have a answering service. And they have no hospital affiliate I don't think he even a real doctor. Wait time is 4 to 6 hours. He is very hateful now

There are only 2 good things at this office that his MA and his front office gal, everyone else there is rude as crap and does not know what the heck they are doing on a daily basis. When you been working as long as you have there an cannot even pronounce your patients first names correct there is a problem and this same person is constantly skipping over patients because she does not know what the heck she is doing its time she left very unprofessional to say the least. If I wanted to be preached at I would attend Church on Sundays. If he got rid of his wife and this lady who's trying to be a nurse which she is not the place would run so much smoother.

Love the doctor but he needs new staff with experience to long of a wait,over 4 months and still waiting for them to send paper work for a g,i

He was a good doctor and still is I was having issues and I pursued a certain type of medication that I knew would work for me and we kinda got off to a ruff start I'm better now think clearly and it was my fault I left not his , just hope he excepts my apolige

Most Messed up Dr ever

Dr. Septer is the worst doctor ever. He doesnt care about anyone but himself, and money. He treated me and my fiance like dirt. My fiance has very serious medical conditions and he said there was nothing he could do for him and threw us out of the office. He filled our prescriptions that month and that was it. He made up fake weight, blood pressure and conditions that he never even checked. He is the most rude and disrespectful person I have ever met in a professional enviroment. He likes to walk out while you are in the middle of talking. I am so flabbergasted at what he is doing. We think he needs to lose his license. He is just out there I dont think anyone needs the abuse that he puts out to anyone. Ask about excerise and he goes into a sermon about god. If I wanted a sermon I would go to church not a doctor. I dont advise anyone to go to him. He will just make you mad and upset. I dont know how anyone can give him a good review when he is just unprofessional and very very disrespectful and I hope if any of you go to him you dont have the same problems, or life threating issues my fiance has a very bad heart and he just pretty much said F. U I cant help you you need to find someone else.

Very caring and compassionate provider!

Things have changed around that office since I started seeing Dr. Septer in 2008. Staff turn-around is a continuum, wait times are long, inexperienced staff is a HUGE problem here, and if you say anything to Dr. Septer about it he blows a fuse. Dr. Septer used to care and take time to listen to his patients, and he genuinely cared about our health. Now it seems as though he does not care, and rushes patients through. Wait times are long, and once the doctor finally gets into your room about 3 minutes later one of the assistants will come in with some sort of paperwork, and then the doctor walks out of the room and never returns. Your literally left hanging and wondering what just happened. There is no conversing anymore on medical issues or matters, it is literally refill your medications and leave. I have literally been waiting for like 4 months now on a fax that was sent regarding a medication of mine. Staff there are not competent at all. It is always a new gal, and they are not even friendly, plus I find them not knowing what is going on half the time. Do not let the nice office, and expensive furnishings and decorations fool you people. No one in that office cares about his patients. It is terrible. I have found another doctor, and I do not advise seeing Dr. Septer for any type of medical condition or treatment. He barely spends 2 minutes in the room with a patient now. I would like to find out from him what happened to make him go from a caring doctor to a get'em and get'em out doctor.

dr septer

Dr. Septer was d has been compassionate and effective for me. He really worked with me when I had no insurance. His bedside manner has always been great with me and I have never waited as long as some of these reviews are reporting. The longest wait was 45 minutes. His staff worked hard to find me a specialist that takes Kent County health plan. I have been able to get in at the last minute quite often over the years when I needed to. Overall, II think he is great and the staff is great.

Great Doctor!

I was so shocked to see these negative comments I felt the need to do a review. I totally disagree. I think Dr. Septer is a great doctor who is really compassionate. I have not had any negative experiences and I have recommended Dr. Septer to many friends and relatives. I find some of the comments made to be very, very hard to believe.

after my last appointment, I would never return to a doctor likes this man

seems over booked and lost control and yelled at a patient in lobby

Looking for a doctor that cares more about patient health than redocotating his office..I think he made the wrong career choice.