Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sheinberg
Dr. Michael Sheinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Informatics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sheinberg is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sheinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael Sheinberg has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Michael Sheinberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
When Dr Scheinberg informed me I had to have a c-section, I was terrified. He comforted me by holding my hand as the wheeled me into the operating room, and even wiped tears from my face. He also did a great job informing me of what was going on as he performed the c-section and successfully delivered my amazing baby boy (even though things were a little hazy from the anesthesia). My only negative was why he chose to use staples instead of stitches to close my incision. He also wasn't the one who attended me at my follow up appointment, when the staples were removed (which was extremely painful). Seems only fair that, if he put the staples in, he should be the one to take them out; right? But, all in all, I absolutely loved him!
My experience with this doctor was very unprofessional and disappointing. He spoke to me in a very nasty manner and made very unprofessional comments. I was merely explaining my symptoms of a prior issue that reoccurred and he was demeaning. Unless you enjoy being treated poorly I would suggest finding another doctor.
Dr. Sheinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Michael Sheinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of The Lehigh Valley, 1611 Pond Rd Ste 401, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Sheinberg in this video.
Dr. Michael Sheinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.