Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Shell has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 28
I needed surgery on my hip and was in terrible pain. I was on short-term disability. Dr Shell stated that when filling out paperwork became very angry stating, "I don't get paid for to do this" regarding physician statement. He informed me he would not be filling out anymore paperwork. TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING! Do not go to him!
He will make you feel like he saved your life, then drop you like a hot potato. Michael Shell, like methadone clinics, does not care if you live or die, he just wants that cash............... ( who makes a patient pay 500$ for their own UAs?). I was really shocked as I continually recommended him to others, truly believing that he was THEE doctor for me........... Very clever way to make money off of peoples' addiction misery. He knows I am broke as a joke but made an emergency appt to see me in two weeks, when its usually a month, and I said I am broke til the first of the month. He said he would accept a personal post dated check. Dr Shell accept a check?? Hmmmmm, why so sudden, frantic and rule bending? I bet that pill pusher shreds more papers .........
28 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Michael G Shell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSprings Rehabilitation PC, 2312 N Nevada Ave Ste 305, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Michael G Shell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.