Dr. Michael V Shelton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael V Shelton?

Awesome drs office... everyone is nice and caring.. my children love going there.. and brea is the best..

Waste of tme and money!

This Doctor made a diagnosis without an assessment. He told me he was going to give me an prescription for antibiotics and a steroid shot. I told him that i had already had a steroid shot two weeks earlier. He had the nurse administered the shot anyway. ( i was later told by another professional that the steroid shot is not suppose to be administered more than once every four months!) He then sent the nurse to tell me instead of giving me a prescription for antibiotics he wanted me to go buy benydryl. 4hour wait for 4 minutes of his time, and a 200.00 bill!

Dr. Shelton will tell you the facts then listen to your concerns.

What is going on?

I have received very poor service from this office. My calls were not returned on several occasions, I was asked to return for each and every thing I needed treated when it was completely unnecessary, which makes it appear it is all about money. The person anwering the phone replied uh huh to everything I said when I told her about my phone call not being returned. She made no sense by using this reply to everything I said.On another phone call I asked for a referal to a specialist and was told just pick one, Dr. Shelton does not care who you see. Overall bed side manner of this office has been unproffessional and uncaring.