Dr. Michael Sherbin Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sherbin?

Gregg Potvin of Clinton twp.

Posted on September 19th, 2017

After sitting there for some 45 minutes the doctor shows up and said I need a hearing test. OK then I wait another 25 minutes for the hearing test guy to show up. They take me in the basement (no rely in the basement) old tore up looking equipment and unprofessional to say the least. Now this is done he said I need tube in my ear and this would help right away (no). Then he said I need an MRI ok. Went to the hospital and they asked what the tube was made of? I said I did not know, they did some research to find out the tube was metal and the could not perform the MRI then asked me Did the doctor order this? I said yes, they answered metal cannot go through the MRI 3 AND A HALF HOURS LATTER they said it could not be done. I went back to the doctor and he asked me who ordered this? I said you did! he was totally confused but I just received a bill for $225.00 after I paid $40.00 deductibles every time I went I would never go back there it is a dump with rude help! Money first patience mean nothing.

RUDE staff

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Never got past the receptionist. She was rude and told me I needed a referral from my primary care doctor....she was wrong...she called my doctor and argued with his secretary. I just left the office.

Patient Shirley Rose Brady

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Michael Sherbin is a wonderful Doctor. Kind, Patient and just superb. Can't say enough positive things about him and his staff!! I have been a patient for a number of years.

Wish I had seen someone else

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Dr. Sherbin is a nice man but I will not recommend him to anyone. I visited his office for almost 2 years. I spend well over $1000 in treatment. I had regular swelling of my salivary glands which often turned into infection. He sent me for an x-ray the first time I went to his office which showed nothing notable. He then probed my salivary glands several times using a long metal probe but there was still no improvement. He gave me antibiotics every time I saw him and steroids the last two times I went to his office. Still there was no improvements. He could never remember my name or if I had been there before (I'd seen him over 16 times). He rarely wore gloves during examination. Finally I decided to see someone else because my condition had not improved. I went to another doctor who sent me immediately for blood work and a CT Scan and I was diagnosed with Sjogrens Disease (An autoimmune disease). Within a month of seeing the new doctor, I was diagnosed and proper treatment began. If I had not chosen to see another doctor, my salivary glands could have stopped producing all together and I would never have normal salivary function again. Two years is too long (and too much money spent) to go undiagnosed of a disease that could have severely damaged my bodies ability to produce saliva and tears (not to mention the joint pain associated with Sjogrens). I would not recommend Dr. Sherbin to anyone. While he is a nice man, his knowledge of modern medicine and treatment seems lacking.

Posted on August 24th, 2013

I am surprised that a doctor with this much experience seemed to be "stumped" by what must be a common ENT complaint. Expensive and unnecessary tests were prescribed in a very routine manner, and I had to recount the entire history of my problem at each of two visits. During each visit, a pricey medication was prescribed with a "let's see if this works" attitude. Isn't there something in the Affordable Care Act about paying a doctor for results instead of the same old rituals of over-testing, over-medicating, and endless return visits??

NEVER GO HERE

Posted on October 28th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS RUDE AND NASTY! HE TALKS ON HIS CELL DURING YOUR VISIT, FORGETS WHAT HE IS DOING, WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE ROOM WHILE HE TALKS ON HIS CELL, DOES NOT WASH HIS HANDS, AND WILL TRY TO EXAMINE YOU WITHOUT GLOVES. DO NOT EVER SEE THIS MAN...HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE REVOKED!

Posted on November 15th, 2016