Dr. Michael K Shindle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael K Shindle?

Great Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Shindle!

Patient

Nothing but good things to say - excellent and quick diagnosis of my shoulder issue, prompt schedule for rotator-cuff repair surgery, excellent results post-surgery. All of my visits have been to the Florham Park office - for all 4 visits I was taken within 5 minutes of my appointment time and never had a wait or felt rushed when he was seeing me. Good post-surgery care including excellent recommendation for physical therapy. I'd highly recommend him.

Great Doc

Dr. Shindle is fantastic. Had surgery on my shoulder w/success. Now going for knee issue. Would highly recommend.

Best Knee Doctor

Dr. Shindle was fantastic, I would recommend him to anyone. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would highly recommend him anytime.

Felt rushed through all of my 2 appointments. Diagnosed me with cracked cartilage

Lack of care

Dr. Shindle has repeatedly kept us waiting for more than 45 mins and even over an hour, even when we have chosen the first appointment of the day. This shows such a lack of respect for his patients that I find it mind boggling that he has not made changes. I spoke to him about this, he apologizes but also said that he is always over booked. I think it might be less troubling if he spent some time with us, but he is always rushing to the next patient. We went back to hospital for Special Surgery in NY, they have the true top docs in the country and there is never a wait. It takes less time to get there then spent sitting in Shindles waiting room.

NJ Patient

This doctor is not recommended. We got to the office at 11am and he was already an hour and half behind. His staff explained that they schedule six (or more) patients an hour so they are totally overbooked. This shows a lack of respect for patients and also a frightening lack of care in allocating sufficient time for accurate diagnosis. This doctor is not recommended

Dr. Michael K Shindle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.