Dr. Michael L Shoemaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Shoemaker?

Dissapointed

I have gone to Dr. Shoemaker for many years. Over the last few years, it has become increasingly difficult to get an appointment. I ended up transferring my care.

Lack of medical management

Follow up and management of my health has been very poor. Refilled a medication that should have been stopped. Called me with test results on a follow up test and acted like a new diagnosis. Does not take the time to know patients or their conditions.

I am currently looking for a naturopathic doctor as I'm tired of mainstream medicine. However, Dr. Shoemaker has been my doctor now for almost 8 years and he's excellent at what he does. If you're looking for a good general practitioner, I would highly recommend Dr. Shoemaker. He's kind, gentle, and always made sure all of my concerns were heard, acknowledged and addressed.

Dr. Michael L Shoemaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.