Dr. Michael A Sicat Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Sicat?

Not sure yet

The first time I saw him he was very helpful. He is in fact very good at explaining things. During the last six months or so, I've had to see him he was able to help me, though I couldn't get an appointment right away. I do feel rushed when I with him. I don't like that. I know there are others who need to see him, but five minutes is not enough time for me to ask questions and ask for advice. Most of the staff that works with him are ok. One person lies a lot (says she's done things she hasn't). I never wait long to see him. I like that. I don't like him leaving me to go do other things (on the phone). Finish with me then keep it moving.

An amazing dr. Always takes his time explains everything and cares!

Patient

As per your suggestion my most memorable experience with Dr. Sicat left me with the unambiguous impression that he was condescending bordering on arrogance, and untruthful. As a result I most certainly would not recommend hiim to anyone. One outstanding example was his secretary's informing me that I had to keep trying to call him at different times (4) during my follow up visit and that he would not return my calls. I have no idea what caused his behaviour but do consider this to be completely unprofessional.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Michael A Sicat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.