Dr. Michael Sifri Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sifri?

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Sifri and his staff are friendly and accommodating to all my needs I would recommend his office to everybody I know.

cataract surgery

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Very competent,friendly, capable man. expert in his field.

Excellent experience

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Great doctor, great guy. I don't think they come any better. He has my complete confidence.

A caring and compassionate doctor.

Posted on July 29th, 2017

Dr. MIchael SIfri, MD provided very excellent and professional service with kindness.

Fearful until I met this doctor!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Awesome experience even before I had my cataract surgery. Dr Sifri was very focused on me and my sight issues. His confidence and honesty in telling me what to expect was outstanding. Great bedside manner and doesn't have any arrogance that is so common among surgeons. Delightful person who has a history of great work. Very efficient office processes.Everything went like clockwork while still feeling like I was treated as a human. I would recommend Dr Sifri in a heartbeat. I am a RN and I believe I recognize a superstar when I meet one. Oh and by the way, I can see without glasses now. I am 63 and have worn glasses since I was 11 years old. Nice outcome....many doctors could provide that outcome but not sure how many could do that and have a great patient experience throughout. Great job!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Sifri was very caring and made me feel very comfotrable

PROFESSIONAL AND CARING

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I SUGGEST ANYONE NEEDING EYE CARE CALL DR. SIFRI AND HIS STAFF TO GET AN EVALUATION ! EYESIGHT IS TO PRECIOUS TO IGNORE.

A RENEWED OUTLOOK AND BRIGHTER VIEW ON LIFE

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Dr. Michael Sifri, preformed two cataract operations in one week, and gave me a new , brighter look on life. I was in awe as to the fantastic new sight I had, 20/20 after a week, allowing me to toss my trifocal glasses out the window! Colors, images and clarity are phenomenal. Dr. Sifri was friendly, informative, and allowed me to relax and feel that the operation would be highly successful. His office staff, and the Operating Room Staff was also fantastic.

I can see clearly now.

Posted on June 16th, 2017

I am thrilled to fix two problems with one surgery. I have been wanting to improve my eye sight (via Lasik) when Dr. Sifri told me that I had cataracts. I wasn't understanding that he could fix both problems at the same time. Well I have to say I do now. I see clearly without glasses. I am happy, happy, Happy! Thank you Dr. Sifri.

Excellent Outcome

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I had cataracts removed from both eyes by Dr. Sifri. He has a busy practice but he took the time to explain my problems and the procedures needed . I had the surgeries performed and had excellent outcomes in both eyes. I would recommend Dr. Sifri and his staff for excellent eye care. Thanks.

Highly Recommend

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr Sifri and his staff does an excellent job. Dr. Sifri is knowledgeable and very patient to answer all of my questions. Jackie is a great asset to his office. She manages/schedules all of the appointments and surgeries. I was very impressed on how organized the staff was for their specific position.

Posted on May 21st, 2017

Very satisfied with service I received from D. Michael Sifri and his staff. Would like wait time to be a little shorter however.