Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael B Silber has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 3 of 3
His billing dept is atrocious. Expect them to not respond to your insurance company for requests for codes and subcodes. Expect your calls to not be returned. Expect many hours spend calling your insurance company, the dr's office, the hospital and the billing company. Expect to spend months trying to get a simple resolution.
Dr. Silber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Michael B Silber accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHunterdon Pain Management, 2100 Wescott Dr, Flemington, NJ
Dr. Michael B Silber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.