Dr. Michael J Sileo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Sileo?

Five stars all the way

Excellent efficient staff from all especially Dr Sileos Office Manager. Surgery was smooth and patient oriented.

Takes the time to explain thoroughly.

Wonderful Orthopedics specialist

I have been a patient of Dr Sileo for over a year now and I am very happy with the entire practice and staff he has working with him ,especially Richard Georges expertise also. I had previously had miniscus tear in my knee & had surgery 6 years ago with a different orthopedic practice. I came to Dr Sileo office and have been very satisfied with the injections of both gel & cortisone shots helping me through the pain I am having . I highly recommend Dr Sileo and his staff to anyone needing his specialty in sports medicine. He is very thorough and compassionate and truly cares about his patients too.

I went to Dr. Sileo with shoulder pain. After taking an X-ray, he decided the best course of action was a cortisone shot. He was very thorough and took his time explaining everything to me , I never felt rushed. Within a few days I felt great.

Tendon Repair

Dr Sileo and his staff are consummate professional who knows their craft. They diagnosed my injury properly, reccomended and performed my surgery, now I am back to normal with no side effects. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an orthopedic doctor.

Great Staff!

No one likes to get hurt.. but if you ever need an Orthopedic Dr., Dr Sileo and his staff should be your 1st stop. He is very personable and his skills as a surgeon are extraordinary! Distal Bicep tear fixed good as new !

Dr. Sileo and staff were very professional.Dr sileo performed my acl surgery that went perfect with minum recovery time and no issues i would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs surgery.

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Sileo and his entire staff are fantastic! You would be hard pressed to find a more professional, competent, trustworthy physician. If you are in need of an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine, I would highly recommend Dr. Sileo!

Arthroscopic labrum repair

I was born with multi directional instability in both of my shoulders and due to this, I suffered a labrum tear in my left shoulder. I went to Dr Sileo because my dad went to him. I was petrified to say the least, but Dr. Sileo was so calm and collected that it helped me. I was paranoid even after the surgery and came in multiple times and him and his staff helped me out each time with such patience. He really knows his stuff and he’s great with patience. I’d definitely go back to him god forbid I needed to

Outstanding doctor

My family and I have been to see Dr Sileo a few times. His knowledge and bedside manner are excellent . He did meniscus surgery on my knee and it feels great. I was able to resume playing competitive softball at 100%. I would highly recommend Dr Sileo and his staff to my friends and family members without hesitation.

Great experience

Dr. Sileo and his entire staff were great, they were friendly, courteous and kind. They offered a great experience and it was convenient that everything is located right in the office. It was one stop shopping so to say. They don’t rush right to the surgery option and go about the medical process the right way. I would highly recommend Dr. Sileo.

I have been a patient of Dr. Sileo for many years. He performed successful Arthroscopic surgery on my left knee and periodically gives me injections for control of osteoarthritis. The practice is well organized and staffed with caring professionals. I would highly recommend the practice for anyone seeking an opinion from a competent orthopedic doctor. His professional approach towards his patients is highly regarded.

Dr. Michael J Sileo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.