Dr. Michael H Sisitsky Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Sisitsky?

He was very rude and crude when he examined my cervix it was very unprofessional and I felt violated

terrible bedside manner

I did not know Dr. Sisitsky but he was on call when I went into labor. I called him when I needed to go to the hospital and eventhough I was already past my due date he told me to wait because it could be another week. I waited another hour until I could barely tolerate it and I was afraid to call and have him say the same thing, so I just showed up. It was absolute chaos with no time for the epi I wanted and everything was a rush. He stood back while the resident caught the baby and only said something when she was using the wrong needle to stitch me up (and I also said something about that because it was even obvious to me). The only other thing he ever said was "See? Wasn't it better to stay at home?" I was furious and couldn't respond. He never came by to check on me again, it was just the resident.

Amazing

Dr Sisitsky is a great doctor. He became my ob/gyn since my former doctor moved practices. I was a little nervous to meet a new doctor, but within minutes of meeting him, I had a lot of confidence in his expertise. He is very cordial and respectful at the same time. He delivered the second of my four children and with all my children he and his staff were always friendly and professional. I had a breeched baby at about 39 weeks and he turned him around-not easy to do, he kept me calm through any tough parts and his easy but careful demeanor is a quality that is unique and priceless. My family has since moved out of the area but I will always remember the great family-oriented atmosphere and total care that Dr Sisitsky provided to me. It has been hard to match.