Have you seen Dr. Michael S Siuta?

Very easy to talk with!

I really like Dr. Suita. He is very easy to talk with and I can tell he is a good person. He is very knowledgeable about his specialty. He has earned my complete trust.

Dr. Siuta was the only GI to properly diagnose my GI issues and find the correct medicine to help with my Ulcerative Colitis.

World's Greatest Doctor

Dr. Siuta is, without a doubt, the world's greatest doctor. He cares for all of my needs, and is there when I need him. Very accurate, and there for advice. Dr. Siuta rocks!

Not what I expected. After years of care for a condition he questioned the accuracy of the diagnosis. (Note:I was awarded disability based on the diagnosis of 3 other doctors including a govt. doctor's test) When I offered to sign so that my records could be sent--he said "No he didn't need all those files." He just wanted more blood work to start me all over from the beginning. What a sham and a joke!

Dr. Michael S Siuta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pikesville, MD.