Dr. Michael H Smyth Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Smyth?

Great Doctor

I saw Dr. Smyth as a wound care specialist in Lafayette, LA. He and his staff are very caring and compassionate medical professionals. He cured me and helped me more than any doctor I have seen in a long time. He listened to my complaints and was always very patient with me. He is extremely knowledgeable and answers patient and family questions in language that is understandable. He explains information clearly and completely. Dr. Smyth and his staff are a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of good medical care!