Dr. Michael B Sneider Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael B Sneider?

One of the most intelligent radiologist with which I trained at Oakwood Hospital in Michigan !

Dr Michael Sneider is a one of the most approachable, knowledgeable, & compassionate physicians with which I have ever trained (while I was doing an Internship at Oakwood Hospital in Michigan). I would personally & highly recommend him, as he is one of the top radiologists-IMO- within his specialty field of chest radiology. He has spent countless hours rotating through all subspecialties of radiology & research within his subspecialty, resulting in numerous significant publications. If I, myself as a pathologist, or a family member of mine ever needed treatment / work-up for a chest/ mediastinal tumor/mass, he would beone of the FIRST PERSONS I would consult / contact for an evaluation without question ! Kudos to you Dr. Sneider ! Delaware is extremely lucky to have you within their healthcare community !

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.