Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael R Snell has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Michael R Snell has the following 13 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
16 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Michael R Snell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO