Dr. Michael M Soberano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Soberano?

So aggravated

He is rude and always in a hurry. He doesn't like to interact with my son. He doesn't pay attention to the chart at all and seems like he really doesn't care.

Office Manager

He is an amazing doctor!

Terrible people

I couldn't believe what I was hearing

I see another pediatrics in that practice and she is absolutely amazing. However, after making an after hours call with a serious concern (I never call after hours, but this was very important), he was flat out rude, unresponsive, wouldn't answer any of my questions or concerns, and HUNG UP ON ME! I was by no means rude to him just asking a few questions, including if anything constitutes as coming in the office after hours to see a patient. He was nothing short of condescending and plain RUDE. as long as my child continues to see his regular pediatrician, we will not so much as look at him, let alone see him as a patient in office.

office staff is always great. My son has been goiing here for 2 1/2 years. I like the other DR/ARNP in the office, but Dr. Soberano is rude, inconsistent, and has little care for his patients. The chart was right in front of him, and he almost prescribed my son an antibiotic he is allergic to. We just found that out 4 weeks prior and he was the DR who treated him! Very unsatisfied with this DR, who just assumes you know. I did not go to Medical school, I don't know!!! I am changing Pediatricians this time. I have given them so many chances!!

always a good experience