Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Somerstein
Dr. Michael Somerstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Somerstein is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and University Medical Center At Princeton. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Somerstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Somerstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Medical Center
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
University Medical Center At Princeton
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Capital Health System -Fuld C, Trenton, Nj
Robert W Johnson Hosp, Hamilton, Nj
47 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Michael Somerstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions40 Fuld St, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Michael Somerstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.