- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael I Sorkin MD
Dr. Michael I Sorkin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Waukegan, IL, with another office in Waukegan, IL. They have 54 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology. They speak English.
Dr. Michael I Sorkin has 2 locations
Dr. Michael I Sorkin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Michael I Sorkin Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1191 Scaife Hall Renal Elect Pittsburgh , PA 15261
- 1620 S Waukegan Rd Waukegan , IL (847) 473-6949
More about Dr. Michael I Sorkin
Dr. Sorkin graduated from the Northwestern University in 1966. Dr. Sorkin works in Waukegan, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.