Dr. Michael Soso Is this you?

Best Dr. ever

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Soso for many years and found his expertise to be top notch. My quality of life was greatly improved due to his professional treatment and ability to empathize. His solutions for pain and behavior management are top to none. I moved away and would still have him if I could.

Dr Soso The Best

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

He found my problem and helped me with it. Was the only Dr who took the time instead of rushing me out of the office! When the medicine quit working he knew it was time for surgery and set it up with Dr Gardner. Dr Soso was the best!!

Posted on September 15th, 2013

He found what was causing my headaches that no one else was able to diagnosis and then he prescribed medication that fixed the problem.

Asks detailed questions

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Unlike any other doctor I have seen for migraines, Dr. Soso really covers all topics when asking questions. He doesn't assume anything. He will constantly work to "tweek" medications and treatments till the desired result is obtained.

Worth the Wait

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Soso is very thorough. He takes care to ensure that all of your symptoms and conditions addressed, even the ones that you think you can live with. He wants you to live a full life. Sometimes that leads to long waits, but he is worth it!

Amazing!

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Dr. Soso spent 2.5 hours talking with me, an hour alone going through my medical history. I have never had such an amazing experience with a doctor-- he's kind, thoughtful, and willing to go into great depth about very complicated medical issues. He's a chronic migrainers dream doctor, I can't recommend him enough-- he has changed my life! Also, he has a sweet, quirky sense of humor, which makes him easy to talk to about difficult things. The only downside is that I waited 6 months to see him but it was worth the wait!

Best neurologist by far

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

Other than lenghth of three months to get in to see this wondful physician and staff and the lenghth in the waiting room, it was well worth it. I only wish my insurance carrier continued with this office. If they change back-I will travel 200 miles round trip to this office and gladly wait. He helped me considerably.

horrible experience

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

He basically was not listening to me!The whole expeience was a nightmare that left me not willing to see any doctor.

Posted on April 18th, 2017