Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sotak MD
Dr. Michael Sotak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove, CA, with another office in Portola, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sotak is affiliated with Woodland Memorial Hospital, Plumas District Hospital and Eastern Plumas Health Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sotak has 2 locations
Dr. Michael Sotak has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael Sotak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Sotak - Posted on March 18th, 2015
We saw Dr. Sotak together (husband and wife) for bronchitis/ cold/ cough. He was very thorough and gentle. He caught my husband's deteriorating lung function and ordered breathing treatments, stronger antibiotics and cough medicine. Seemed like a very kind doctor. We saw him at the Alhambra Sutter Urgent Care office. While there was a bit of a wait we got preferential treatment as husband couldn't breathe. All the staff were kind and professional. Thank you.
Dr. Sotak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Woodland Memorial Hospital
Plumas District Hospital
Eastern Plumas Health Care
Eastern Plumas Hospital
21 Years Experience
University of California at Davis
Graduated in 1992
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Sotak, MD - Emergency Medicine in Elk Grove, CA, in this video.
Dr. Michael Sotak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.