Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael P Souter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael P Souter has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michael P Souter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
If I could give LESS than a one-star rating, I would. He deserved a -10! I have been to many doctors in my life, but this one is the absolute WORST I've ever encountered. He has NO people skills and is rude. When I called the clinic for an appointment the doctor I requested was not taking new patients, so I was 'assigned' Dr. Souter. For 2 years I had to have appointments every 3 months in order to renew prescriptions I've taken for years, and that need to be monitored and adapted periodically. The first time I saw him, I left the clinic in tears. He was insulting and made me feel stupid, like I didn't know anything. He talked more about the clinic's After Hours Care Center than he did discussing my medical history. The next time was a little better; he actually talked to me about my medications. I decided to keep going, hoping things would get better, but he last 3 or 4 visits were horrible. Each time, he spent less than 2 minutes with me, as he listened to my heart beat and walked out the door without even asking about my health or medicines. His nurses are great and deserve the big salary he probably makes. They do all the work! I will not be going back to this doctor and would not recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Souter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Michael P Souter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael P Souter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.