Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Souza
Dr. Michael C Souza, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Providence, RI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM. Dr. Souza is affiliated with St Joseph Center for Health & Human Services. Dr. Souza has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Souza has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 20
I have used both Dr. Souza and his N.P. Gina N. He is great, he has worked on my back issues with me for years. I mostly see Gina who is so kind and thorough and will not give up until she finds the cause of your problem and has a solution. I have referred many family me members to this practice and they are equally satisfied as well. The front staff is very helpful, Ann Marie is a huge asset for that practice. Gina's new assistant is very sweet as well.
I have been a patient of Dr Souza for 8 years. He is thorough and uses a holistic approach to medical care. His emphasize on preventative care and self care with healty eating habits and exercise is recommended as the best preventive care. I trust his opinion and follow his guidance. Gina, his nurse pratitioner is excellent and an important asset to his practice. I feel comfortable with either professional. I have recommended many of my friends and family to him and will continue to do the same.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Souza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mesa General Hospital
Dr. Michael C Souza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMcs Inc, 2761 Pawtucket Ave, East Providence, RI
Dr. Michael C Souza is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Providence, RI.