Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Spagnuolo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael W Spagnuolo has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Michael W Spagnuolo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Spagnuolo was very pleasant, caring and knowledgeable. He gave an accurate diagnosis and explained my problem well and what to expect. Only concern was with staff that did not order a Cat Scan in a timely manner. Waited two days to contact hospital after seeing Dr. which delayed follow up office visit. Overall rating for Dr., very good.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Michigan State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Michigan Radiology, 555 Linn St, Allegan, MI
Dr. Michael W Spagnuolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allegan, MI.