- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael M Stachowski MD
Dr. Michael M Stachowski, MD is a doctor primarily located in Palos Heights, IL. They have 41 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Michael M Stachowski has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael M Stachowski has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Michael M Stachowski Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael M Stachowski
Dr. Stachowski graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1979. Dr. Stachowski works in Palos Heights, IL and specializes in Internal Medicine.