Dr. Michael E Stanik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Stanik?

I

Michael Stanik, M.D.

Doctor Stanik took time to explain my condition to me and what my options were. As a Vet I went to him because I did not trust the VA system. He wrote me a prescreption and did extra work to get the VA to issues it to me. Thank you for taking the extra time out of your busy day to do this for me.

Dr. Michael Stanik is a very knowledgable and experienced urologist. Very personable and sincere bedside manner. I never felt rushed and I felt he really listened and provided good feedback. No sense of arrogance. His staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. A bit of a wait for an appointment but not too long perhaps better than average for the quad cities area physicians.

Disappointed

This office took months to get an appt. After waiting months, a few days before we had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. We had Upon cancelling, we were told we could not reschedule, we had to wait for a nurse to call back (never heard of anything like this before). Of course, we never heard from a nurse. Called again, still not response. Called again, nothing. We put a deposit down on a procedure and apparently that's all they wanted. Once they get your money, they don't care. We never got a refund on the deposit because we cant get anyone with any knowledge to call us back. We went to another office in the valley, fast appt and less expensive,

Dr Stanik is wonderful

Dr Stanik is very professional, caring and able. He did a radical prostectomy on my husband and it went very well. He informed us throughout the process and guided us in the healing and rehab process. I would recommend him without hesitation.