Dr. Michael P Stany Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Stany?

Beyond call of duty.

I just want to say Dr Stany is dedicated to his patients and I was one of his patients who just did not want to get treated and was afraid of surgery but with his caring ways he made me belive that everything will be alright. And sure enough it all went well.I can never thank him enough.I am still looking for words to express how greatful I am to him.He saved my life.

Fantastic GYN/ONC

Dr. Michael Stany exemplifies the ideal physician you want to have when dealing with your GYN/ONC issues. He is very professional, knowledgeable with exemplary bed side manners. He is very thorough in his assessment and discussion of your medical condition and plan for treating it. He is patient and answers your questions is great details as many times as it is necessary for you to be comfortable with any step of your medical care. His calming personality and warm, caring attitude makes everything you need to go through much, much easier. Dr. Stany and his staff were easily reachable answering promptly all my calls and assisting in scheduling my appointments. The anesthesia team was just superb making sure I was comfortable during the entire time. The same goes for the recovery room staff. Every member of various teams involved in my care was just fantastic, very professional, supportive and very pleasant to interact with. I have no words to express my gratitude so, I will just end my comment by saying: Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!!!

Wonderful!

Dr. Stany is a wonderful GynOnc. He is experienced and thorough in his verbal and physical examination. He answered all of my questions and treated me w/dignity during all of my physical procedures. He and his staff are prompt in returning phone calls and setting up appointments and are very pleasent to work with.

Dr. Michael P Stany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.