Dr. Michael Star Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Star?

Amazing experience

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Star is a star in my book. After seeing seven "expert" doctors in Cincinnati, I saw dr. Star at the Cleveland Clinic and he immediately was able to tell me what was wrong. Most importantly I did not feel like I was just a number with 10 minutes to get my story in and hopefully get a diagnosis. Dr. Star took his time listened carefully, examined me extensively and took the time to explain everything in detail, including, referral and follow plan, and allowed me to ask all the questions I had without rushing out of the room to go see another patient. I could not believe the difference from all the other doctors I had visited. Dr. Star's only concern was what need to be done to get me better. I can't say enough good things about him.

Professiona,l personable, not rushed very thorough

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Over Charge specialist

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Saw Dr. Starr after a 5 year period at a local clinic he visits once a month. I came in complaining of chronic shoulder pain and after a 15 minute app ...

Posted on August 24th, 2015

All of the doctors that I have dealt with in this group are fabulous. I have always gotten excellent care plus they really listen when you talk to them about any issues!

Posted on July 29th, 2015

WATCH... he works for the insurance companies...he was paid $2000 to be an independent medical examiner... which he isn't.. AND he said there was nothing wrong with me.. I just got out of the hospital... I was totally in shock.... stay away... he will be highly paid by the insurance company...... and then we have no recourse... what a scam.....

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Star is rude and arrogant. I was in pain and could not manage the physical therapy that he had prescribed. When I went back to his office complaining of on-going pain, he basically "threw" me out of the office and told me that I had not followed his instructions. He has a God complex. Not a nice man

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Dr. Star and his staff made me feel very comfortable and I learned a new treatment that's been most successful !

K Sanford

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr. Star has my every confidence, very professional and attentive. If I ever have trouble with my knee again, I'll go to him.

Professional Doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Star is clearly a seasoned surgeon. I've always been impressed by his professional attitude and authentic bedside manner.

D Narcum, Santa Rosa

Posted on November 16th, 2011

I found Dr. Michael Star to be very proficient in his knowledge and skill. I went to him in extreme pain and unable to walk any distance. He ordered an xray and diagnosed me with advanced hip arthritis and a birth defect in my hip joint.Through his expert knowledge and skill as a surgeon, he was able to correct the defect and do a total hip joint replacement. I no longer have any pain and am now able to get back to power walking for exercise.I highly recommend Dr. Star. He gave me his undivided attention and patiently answered all my questions in a way I could understand. He gave me my life back and I am grateful.

Genuine Care

Posted on November 14th, 2011

I had seen many doctors over a two year period for chronic pain in my lower back. All the doctors I saw before Dr. Star seemed to only care about my insurance and about how I would effect their reputations. Dr. Star was the first one to really give me his full attention. He's a really nice guy and excellent surgeon. I couldn't recommend a doctor more.

My go-to orthopaedist

Posted on July 7th, 2011

10 years ago I made an appointment with Dr. Star for an exam of my knee which had troubled me for most of my life. After 2 past major surgeries, 1964 and 1981, I knew a total replacement was my next step. Within 6 months I went dancing. I've had no trouble since.